Cannabis Cherry Pie
Make a festive pie desert for the end of your festive day. Who knew cherry pie came with cannabis?
2 sheets of refrigerated pie crusts
4 cups fresh cherries, pitted
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup CannaFlour
1/4 cup CannaButter, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon sugar
- Press one pie crust sheet firmly into the bottom of the pie dish and up the sides of the pan.
- Trim the edge of the dough with kitchen scissors; leave 1 inch of dough to hang over edge of pan. Set aside.
- Stir together the cherries, sugar, CannaFlour, CannaButter, and vanilla extract.
- Transfer the cherry filling mix to the dough-lined pan.
- Place the second pie sheet over the filled pie. Trim edges appropriately, leaving 1 inch of dough hanging.
- Fold the edge of the top layer of dough under the edge of the bottom layer of dough. Pinch dough sheets together to seal.
- Cut 6 slits on the top of the dough to allow steam to escape.
- Put the uncooked pie in the refrigerator to firm the dough (about 20 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pie from refrigerator and bake the pie in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
- Transfer pie to a wire rack and sprinkle with remaining teaspoon of sugar. Let cool to completely set for at least 1 hour before serving.