CannaFlour offers an easy and versatile way to incorporate cannabis into many recipes. Since CannaFlour should be made right before using, the trick is to have the cannabis ready ahead of time. It is important to make sure that the cannabis you use is very dry so that when ground it will match the consistency of the flour.
Time Required: 10 minutes
What You Need:
- coffee grinder
- dried cannabis
- flour (Use whatever flour your recipe calls for, or whatever your diet restriction allows: all-purpose, whole-wheat, bread, cake, gluten-free, organic, etc…)
- glass jar with lid
- Remove all stems and seeds from the dried cannabis. Grind cannabis in coffee grinder until it turns into a powder. You may have to repeat this step a few times.
- Keep cannabis powder in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place until ready to use.
- Sift the cannabis powder and flour together until it is mixed evenly. For best results never use more cannabis than you use flour; keep the ratio 50-50 or less.
- Use cannaflour in recipes just as you would regular flour. (Note: The shelf-life of cannaflour is less than 24 hours.)