This recipe uses BUD BUTTER / CANNABUTTER
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup CannaButter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a casserole dish (9"x13") in preparation.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. With a mixer, beat until smooth.
- Transfer potato mix to casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until top begins to brown.