Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields About 2 Cups Jam
What You Need:
- small saucepan
- 3 cups sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved with stems removed
- ¼ cup CannaHoney
- 2 Mason jars with lids
- Split the CannaHoney equally and pour each part into a separate Mason jar.
- Combine the sugar and lemon juice in small saucepan. Cook over very low heat for 10 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the strawberries and continue to heat for 20 minutes, or until the berries begin to juice and the mixture is very hot.
- Pour the strawberry sauce carefully into the mason jars equally. Use a spoon to mix the sauce into the honey. Mix well.
- Serve immediately, or allow jam to cool slightly before sealing and refrigerating.