This recipe uses CANNABIS OIL / CANNA OIL
- blender or food processor
- 6 ears fresh corn, shucked and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup CannaOil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Grill the corn for 5 minutes per side, or until tender. Remove from heat and cool.
- Cut the kernels from the corn cob and place in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in the black beans, red pepper, green pepper and onion.
- Combine cilantro, CannaOil, garlic, lime juice and chipotle sauce to food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over corn and mix salad together.