Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 16 to 20 Treats
What You Need:
- large sauce pan
- 13″ x 9″ baking dish
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups of Rice Crispy treats (or any rice based cereal)
- Melt Cannabutter in large saucepan over low heat. Do not burn.
- Add marshmallows and stit until well-mixed.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until well-coated.
- Grease hands with oil or butter. Press rice crispy mixture firmly into buttered pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.