Ingredients1/4 cup worth of Stems (add more stems, weed, and/or shake to increase potency)
1 cup of Half and Half
3 cups of water
Tea that will taste good with dairy (I used loose leaf Chai for the best flavour)
- Get out your trusty coffee grinder and grind those stems! This will increase the surface area of the stems, therefore allowing more THC to be extracted.
- In a medium sized pot, add the Half and Half and bring to a boil on medium-high heat. THC is soluble in lipids (fat/oil), so don't use water!
- Add ground stems to the pot and boil for approximately 5-7 minutes. Stir often and watch closely!
- Using a fine reusable coffee or tea filter, strain the mixture into a cup. You may have to work the mixture in the filter for a while to get all the liquid through. There should be about 1/2 a cup of Half and Half now.
- Brew 3 cups of tea according to the directions, but double the amount of tea needed. This will help overpower the taste of the dairy, since it doesn't taste the greatest. I made 3 cups of tea instead of two so there wouldn't be too much dairy in each serving.
- Get your favourite large mug and pour half your tea in. Add 1/4 cup (should be half of what you made) of your special Half and Half. Makes two mugs worth.
- Sweeten your tea with raw sugar as desired. Add a little honey to help cut the taste of the dairy even more. I used cinnamon honey to make the Chai taste even better.
- Enjoy your delicious concoction and it's benefits! Cheers!