Time Required: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Yields 24 Cookies
What You Need:
- electric beater, or hand-mixer
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup CannaButter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups flour (or CannaFlour)
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup sugar (for coating)
- 24 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Beat together sugar, brown sugar, CannaButter and peanut butter in bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla and salt; beating until mixed well.
- Add flour and baking soda; continue beating until all ingredients are mixed.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes to firm. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Shape dough into inch-round balls. Rough cookie dough balls into sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes or until very lightly golden brown.
- Immediately press a chocolate kiss into the middle of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Transfer cookie to cooking racks.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.