This recipe uses CANNAMAYO
- 1/3 cup CannaMayo
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh scallions, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1 pound lobster meat, cooked and chopped into pieces
- 4 rolls, split, toasted, and brushed with butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the CannaMayo, lemon juice, celery, parsley, scallion, salt and pepper. Add hot sauce to your preference.
- Add the ocoked lobster meat pieces to the CannaMayo mix. Toss lightly to cover the lobster meat with sauce.
- Fill toasted buns evenly with lobster salad.
- Serve and enjoy.