Time Required: 40 minutes
Yields 24 Bars
What You Need:
- 9″ x 13″ baking pan
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers, crumbled
- ½ cup CannaButter, melted
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, canned
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat the baking pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine crumbled graham cracker with the melted Cannabutter and mix well.
- Press graham cracker mixture into bottom of baking pan.
- Pour the condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Spread the chocolate chips, butterscotch pieces, coconut flakes and walnuts evenly over the crust. Press all the toppings down firmly with fork.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven. Let cool before cutting and serving.