This recipe uses CANNACREAM CHEESE
- large skillet
- 10 jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
- 1 cup CannaCream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- ¼ cup bacon bits (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Mix together the CannaCream Cheese, bacon bits, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Fill the prepped jalapeno halves with the cheese mixture.
- Set the milk, flour and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls.
- Dip the stuffed jalapenos into the milk then into the flour, making sure to coat well. Set aside. Repeat with all peppers.
- Let the milk and flour coated jalepenos sit for about 5 minutes.
- Dip the jalapenos in milk for a second time, but this time follow with breadcrumbs. Repeat until all jalepenos are breaded.
- Allow peppers to dry for about 10 minutes before frying. Make sure all peppers are coated in the breadcrumbs; repeat the coating steps above if necessary.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the jalapenos for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Allow peppers to drain on a paper towel before serving.