This recipe uses CANNABIS MILK / CANNA MILK
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup CannaMilk (or Cannabis Almond Milk)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 slices bread (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, CannaMilk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cut bread into strips or bites.
- Heat the butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Dip the bread pieces in the egg mixture until they are covered completely and soaked well.
- Add the soaked bread pieces to the skillet.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until brown. Flip the bread over and cook opposite side the same way.
- Repeat until all bread is cooked.
- Serve French toast with powdered sugar, maple syrup, sliced fruit, nuts and/or whipped cream.