Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 2 Cups Raisins
What You Need:
- small saucepan
- baking sheet, lined with wax paper
- 1 cup Raisins
- ¾ cup Coconut Cannabis Oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- Heat Cannabis Coconut Oil, honey and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until all the ingredients are combined and melted. Stir in coconut flakes. Heat for 1 minute.
- Put raisins in a small bowl.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Pour coconut mixture over the raisins. Make sure all the raisins are covered. Let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Spread raisins out on the wax paper covered baking sheet and store in the refrigerator until cooled (about 30 minutes).
- Remove raisins from refrigerator, candy should be hardened. Break coconut covered raisins into pieces using a spatula.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Serve chilled.