This recipe uses CANNABIS OIL / CANNA OIL
Ingredients200ml Canna Oil
250g brown sugar
65g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup plain chocolate pieces/chips (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 celcius.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Canna Oil, water, and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate pieces.
- Bake in a greased or parchment-lined square tin for half an hour.
- Leave to cool, slice, eat (one is enough!) and wait around two hours or so for the effects to kick in.