Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups canned pumpkin, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ⅓ cup CannaButter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- whipped cream, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream in a large mixing bowl. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add the sugar and salt. Beat.
- Add the eggs, half-and-half, and Cannabutter. Beat until combined.
- Beat in the remaining vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger until combined.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Let pie cool and room temperature before topping with whipped cream.