Time Required: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Yields 12 Servings
What You Need:
- 9″ x 13″ baking dish
- large saucepan
- ½ cup CannaButter, melted
- 1 cup CannaFlour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup CannaMilk, room-temperature
- 1 egg, room temperature
- Peach Filling
- 8 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, chopped
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour melted CannaButter into 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix CannaFlour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt together. Add CannaMilk and egg. Stir just until all dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over stir.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the melted CannaButter. Let sit; do not stir.
- Combine peaches, brown sugar, granulated sugar and spices into saucepan over high heat.
- Stir constantly while waiting for the peach mixture to boil.
- Pour the hot peaches into the baking dish evenly over the batter and melted Cannabutter. Do not stir.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven. Cobbler is ready when the batter rises and is golden brown.