Time Required: 40 minutes
Yields 20 Pastry Bites
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 2 sheets of puff pastry dough
- ½ cup fruit filling of your choice
- ½ cup CannaHoney
- ¼ cup CannaButter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold 1 sheet of puff pastry and place on baking sheet.
- Use a knife to lightly outline 2 equal-sized rectangles (4 rows of 5) on the dough.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling and 1 teaspoon Cannahoney in the middle of each rectangle.
- Unfold second pastry sheet and place on top the fruit and Cannahoney. Pinch the top and bottom sheets of dough together to seal mixture inside.
- Cut the layered dough into 20 pieces (remembering the rectangles from earlier.) Do your best to seal each individual bite by pinching the dough
- Brush top of dough with melted butter. Place baking sheet in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Wait for pastry to cool before serving.