This recipe uses CANNAMAYO
- 6 large potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup CannaMayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- salt and peper to taste
- Combine the CannaMayo and sour cream together in a large bowl, mix well.
- Add potatoes, bacon, cheese, green onions, salt and pepper. Fold ingredients together gently until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with extra toppings as desired before serving.