This recipe uses CANNABIS OIL / CANNA OIL
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 15 ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup Canna Oil
- 1/2 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice and tahini in blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add chickpeas, garlic, Canna Oil, cumin and water. Blend for 1 minute until smooth. Add more water if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour hummus in serving bowl or store in refrigerator for later.