Time Required: 35 minutes
Yields 24 Cupcakes
What You Need:
- muffin cup pan
- muffin paper liners
- ¾ cups Cannabutter
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Cannamilk
- 1 can frosting of your choice
- Set Cannabutter and eggs out at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin cup pan with paper baking cups.
- Stir flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat Cannabutter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar. Beat for another 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture and Cannamilk alternately. Beat together until all is mixed.
- Spoon batter into paper baking cups, filling each half-way.
- Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool cupcakes and add frosting.