Time Required: 2 Hours
Yields 8 to 10 Slices
What You Need:
- 1 9-inch spring form pie pan
- electric mixer/hand mixer
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup CannaButter, melted
- 3 cups Cannabis Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can Condensed Milk (14 ounces)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and CannaButter together. Press crumb mixture firmly down on the pie pan to form a crust.
- Beat cannabis cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well. Pour in pan to fill crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream.
- Place pie back in over. Turn oven off. Leave pie in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and let sit for 1 hour before chilling in the refrigerator. Allow cheesecake to cool for 6 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator.