Time Required: 25 minutes
Yields 3 to 4 Dozen Pieces
What You Need:
- candy molds
- candy thermometer
- 2 cups sugar
- 1¼ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- 1 cup water
- food coloring/flavoring of your choice
- Heat sugar, Cannabis Corn Syrup, and water in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until all sugars are dissolved. Bring to a 300 degree boil.
- Add food coloring and flavoring slowly. Stir well.
- Turn off heat. Carefully and quickly pour liquid into candy molds before it hardens.
- Remove candy from mold once it is finished cooling. Toss candy in sugar if desired.