- food processor
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 3 cups water, distilled
- cannabis, coarsely ground (recommended 1-4 grams)
- cheesecloth or tight strainer
DirectionsThis recipe works best when the almonds you are using have been soaked in water for 8 hours (overnight is OK). Drain the water and rinse almonds before using in the recipe below.
- Blend the almonds and water in a food processor until it resembles milk.
- Strain the almond milk through a cheesecloth or strainer.
- Add the strained milk to a saucepan and bring to a light boil.
- Add the ground cannabis and reduce heat. Simmer for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Chill and serve, or use as a replacement for milk in any recipe.