Time Required 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- 9-inch pie dish
- 2 sheets of refrigerated pie crusts
- 5 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup CannaFlour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- wire cooling rack
- Press one pie crust sheet firmly into the bottom of the pie dish and up the sides of the pan.
- Trim the edge of the dough with kitchen scissors; leave 1 inch of dough to hang over edge of pan. Set aside.
- Stir together the blueberries, CannaFlour, sugar, butter, egg and cinnamon.
- Transfer the filling mix to the dough-lined pan.
- Place the second pie sheet over the filled pie. Trim edges appropriately, leaving 1 inch of dough hanging.
- Fold fold the edge of the top layer of dough under the edge of the bottom layer of dough. Pinch dough sheets together to seal.
- Cut a “x” across the top center of the dough to allow steam to escape.
- Put the uncooked pie in the refrigerator to firm the dough. (about 20 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pie from refrigerator and bake the pie in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Transfer pie to a wire rack and let cool to completely set for at least 1 hour before serving.