Time Required: 4o Minutes
Yields 24 Miniature Cupcakes
What You Need:
- mini muffin pan (24 count)
- 1 cup Cannabis Cream Cheese
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Cake Mix:
- 1½ cups CannaFlour
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ⅛ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease muffin pan.
- Mix the Cannabis cream cheese, egg, sugar, vanilla extract and salt together. Stir in chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Sift the CannaFlour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Mix the water, oil, and vinegar with the flour mixture until well combined.
- Fill each muffin cup ⅓ of the way full with the chocolate batter. Batter will be thin.
- Drop one spoonful of the cannabis cream cheese mixture into the center of each cupcake.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.