Baked Banana Bread
This baked banana bread is well concentrated and delicious!
2 cups CannaFlour
1/4 cup plain yogurt
2 large eggs
1/2 cup unsalted CannaButter, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 ripe bananas, mashed well
1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped coarsely
Cannabis, chopped (large amount that you desire)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan, dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, Cannabis and salt.
- Beat the eggs lightly. In a medium bowl, mix the mashed bananas yogurt, eggs, CannaButter and vanilla with a wooden spoon.
- Lightly fold the banana mixture into the dry ingredients with a rubber spatula until just combined and the batter is thick and chunky.
- Fold in walnuts as carefully as possible. Scrape the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until the loaf is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55-70 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack. Serve warm.